Proven over 10 years as the Oscars of Loyalty, reward and recognition platform, the International Loyalty Awards celebrates the world’s most innovative and memorable loyalty initiatives from across six continents. The awards recognise brands that are building lasting and profitable customer relationships and the ability of our industry to show innovation, fresh thinking and creativity. Using technology, customer loyalty initiatives can be exciting, interesting and beneficial to all parties. This much hasn’t changed, but Covid may well have highlighted exactly which companies have done this superbly well, in difficult times. We are also aware that many of you have been working hard revamping, re-imagining and creating new loyalty initiatives ready for the big reopening.
Entry to the awards is open worldwide to any loyalty initiative, project, campaign, or innovation active during the period from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2021 (two years) that interfaced directly with the customer.
Agencies, service providers and programme managers may assist with the preparation and submission of an entry and may also be mentioned in that entry, but the entry form will need to include the contact details for a senior representative of the customer facing organisation or brand.
The award will be presented to the customer facing organisation. If you have any questions about the entry process, please contact the events team at: email@example.com
For the purposes of choosing the regional winners, the territories are split into the following:
– Western Europe – defined as all countries within the European Union plus Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, the UK etc
– Central and Eastern Europe – including Russia and Turkey
– The Middle East – including Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, the Gulf States and Africa
– Asia – including Australia, New Zealand, the Indian sub-continent and all areas East
– The Americas – including Alaska, Canada and all countries in North, Central and South America and the surrounding islands and territories
Our awards team is always on hand to help you with any queries you may have regarding the entry process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org