Proven over 11 years as the “Oscars” of Loyalty, the International Loyalty Awards celebrates the world’s most innovative and memorable loyalty initiatives from across six continents. The awards recognise brands that are building lasting and profitable customer relationships and which show innovation, fresh thinking and creativity.
Research is showing that today’s customers are paying particular attention to the rewards they earn and which brands are building relationships with them. They are noticing if this is being done in a meaningful way that recognises their loyalty. In an uncertain world, people rely on what is familiar to them and on the small things that brighten their daily lives, so the role of customer loyalty becomes ever more important. We have focussed, for the launch of the 2023 International Loyalty Award, on the words Customer Centricity, because it is the customer that should be at the heart of all commercial initiatives and central to the loyalty proposition. We would like to see evidence in your entries as to how you are achieving this”
Unless otherwise specified, entry to the awards is open worldwide to any loyalty initiative, project, campaign, or innovation active during the period from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022 that interfaced directly with the customer.
Agencies, service providers and programme managers may assist with the preparation and submission of an entry and may also be mentioned in that entry, but the entry form will need to include the contact details for a senior representative of the customer facing organisation or brand.
The award will be presented to the customer facing organisation. If you have any questions about the entry process, please contact the events team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of choosing the regional winners, the territories are split into the following:
– Western Europe – defined as all countries within the European Union plus Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, the UK
– Central and Eastern Europe – including Turkey
– The Middle East – including Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, the Gulf States and Africa
– Asia – including Australia, New Zealand, the Indian sub-continent and all areas East
– The Americas – including Alaska, Canada and all countries in North, Central and South America and the surrounding islands and territories
Our awards team is always on hand to help you with any queries you may have regarding the entry process please contact email@example.com